Uterine-Body-Mucosa-Ca left side
On this page, you will find all the information you need on the topic: Uterine Body Mucosal Ca left
Uterine-Body-Mucosa-Ca (Corpus-uteri-Ca), left half
- Ugly, semi-genital conflict, usually with a male.
- Loss-conflict, especially grandmother/grandchild conflict or also child loss.
HH in the middle of the brainstem on the left
In the Cavum Uteri (inner cavity), there grows a compact cauliflower-like adeno-ca of secretory quality or a flat growing adeno-ca of resorptive quality because the endometrium of the uterus is modified intestinal mucosa.
- Post-menopausal: the tumor is necrotizing. Fluor vaginalis with possible light bleeding.
- Pre-menopausal or normal menstruating: the tumor is shed again with very severe bleeding and decidua (upper cell layer) at each menstrual bleeding, with or without TB.
- active phaseSecretory type: to fill up the man’s ejaculate with secretion if the prostate has not produced enough secretion, thereby making pregnancy easier.
- Resorptive type: to produce a better thicker mucosa for the innidation (implantation) of the egg.