with Ing. Helmut Pilhar (father of Olivia)
a lecturer, authorized by Dr. Hamer
To know the biological handedness is at least as important as to know one’s sex. It can be determined with the help of the so-called clapping test! The biological handedness indicates the partner and mother/child side and can never change in life.
The learning goal is to be able to understand
– why the affected person always has the symptoms on one side of the body and not on the other.
– What determines biological handedness?
– What distinguishes left-handed from right-handed people?
– How can you still find out the biological handedness if the clapping test fails?
– What about the footness or eyeness?
– What influence do hormones have on biological handedness?
Learn more about this in the one and a half-hour educational video.
Understanding that the Sensible Biological Special Program specifically and purposefully helps resolve the cause. That is the conflict shock (DHS). To understand why one person developed the symptoms on the left side of the body, the other on the right. To be able to recognize handedness even when the clap test is inconclusive.
1st biological law of nature, 2nd biological law of nature, 3rd biological law of nature, 4th biological law of nature, 5th biological law of nature, bacteria, breast intraductal mamma-ca, ectoderm, entoderm, developmental history, cerebral cortex, Haeckel Ernst, handedness, cotyledons, children, cerebellum, bones, creationists, cerebral medulla, mesoderm, mother nature, mycobacteria, ontogenesis, phylogenesis, fungi, religion, tendonitis, brain stem, animal, scientific diagnosis chart, twins
Downloadable PDF file