Intrahepatic and extrahepatic squamous epithelial liver-bile duct ulcers.
Territorial anger conflict.
The boundaries with the neighboring territory are violated so that the “neighboring boss” can make inroads. Often dispute about money. Inheritance dispute. Food envy conflict (Sausage dog eats the best morsels away from chief shepherd dog).
- handedness and hormonal status are crucial
- spit poison and bile from anger
- someone has been loused up (anger)
- that has hit me in the stomach
- go green and yellow with anger
- to be angry to death or sick
HH right temporal
Ulcers of the intra- and extrahepatic bile ducts and gallbladder, moderately painful because sensitively supplied.
So-called “hepatic coma.”
Really: Absence, hypoglycemia
ulcerative extension of the intra- and extrahepatic bile ducts for the purpose of improving bile drainage.