On this page you will find the lists of those special programs that are controlled from the Brainstem.
Inner Cotyledon – Entoderm – Brainstem
From brainstem to organ not crossed.
Cauliflower-like adeno-carcinoma of the secretory type.
Areal growing adeno-carcinoma of the resorptive type.
According to the cotyledon, the fungi and mycobacteria (e.g., TBC) proliferate. This increase starts with the DHS in the conflict-active phase (ca-phase).
The compact tumors of the inner cotyledon (entoderm) only can be degraded by the fungi and fungal bacteria (mycobacteria, e.g., TBC) during the vagotonic healing phase (pcl-phase) by caseating necrotization. What has not been cleared by the end of the healing phase remains.
Note from H. Pilhar:
The brainstem controls the organs of the ENTODERMS (yellow group, glandular tissue). The conflict content is the MORSEL and specifically right in and left out (see embryonic graphic development). In the active phase, cell proliferation and function enhancement are present, which is also the biological sense.
In the healing phase, the now no longer needed cell+ is decomposed tuberculously, provided that the associated microbes – fungi and fungal bacteria – are present. The handedness has no significance. The left brainstem controls the left organ side. The right brainstem controls the right organ side (no crossing over from brain to organ, see embryonic graphic development).
- The 2nd Biological Law of Nature states that every Sensible Biological Special Program (SBS) has a healing phase, provided that ...
- The 3rd Biological Law of Nature states that the old-brain-controlled SBS (brainstem + midbrain + cerebellum) makes cell proliferation in ...
- The 4th biological law of nature describes that the microbes, without exception, only in the healing phase as “nature’s surgeons” ...
- The 5th biological law of nature describes the biological sense of every special program. Mother nature makes nothing evil, but ...
- Laws of nature do not need statistics. Who uses statistics does not do science! The Reproducibility of Germanischen Heilkunde® In the patient ...