On this page, you will find all the information about the topic: ACNE on the right
Acne vulgaris of the corium skin (dermis), left body side.
Slight defilement conflicts of the face, especially in pubescents.
- for right-handed persons concerning mother or child
- for the left-hander concerning partner
- there are also always local – i.e. person-independent – defilement conflicts (local, on the spot)
HH in the dorsal (backward) and lateral (lower) cerebellar region on the left
Acne nodes grow into compact, small, amelanotic melanoma tumors in the ca- phase.
Acne nodes become caseous necrotizing from bacteria (small abscesses) and can then be squeezed out.
Reinforcement of the old corium skin (dermis), in terms of developmental history, when the overlying squamous epithelium layer did not yet exist.
Beware of “vicious circles”. One feels again and again defiled or disfigured by one’s own reflection.
- Acne on the face – cheekiness is thrown in your face
- Acne on the back – people speak ill of you